Why Giving is Important
Since 1981 Talbot Hospice has relied on financial support from the community to ensure that its programs and services are provided with excellence and compassion. You can help make a difference in the lives of those facing challenges at the end-of-life with a tax deductible contribution. Talbot Hospice depends on your financial support to be able to assist the needs of all of our patients and families. Although Talbot Hospice receives Medicare reimbursement, our 501(c)(3) nonprofit status remains the same, and charitable gifts make up a significant portion of our budget allowing us to provide services beyond what is covered by Medicare.
In addition to the skilled clinical care we provide, we offer compassionate support and services without charge, including:
- Bereavement services for all members of our community, including children
- Spiritual support for patients and families
- 200 dedicated, professionally trained volunteers
- Our residence, Hospice House, at little or no cost to those who cannot afford the room and board fee. No one is ever turned away due to financial circumstance.
- Honoring Veterans at the end of life.
If you would like to be a part of this wonderful mission and help make a difference in the end-of-life experience for the patients and families we serve, please contact: Wes Williams, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-822-6681.