Since 1981 Talbot Hospice has provided end-of-life care with excellence and compassion. You can make a difference in the lives of those facing these challenges with a gift which will assist Talbot Hospice to be ready to provide whatever a patient or family needs.
In addition to the skilled clinical care we provide, we offer these services without charge:
- Bereavement support for all members of our community, including children
- Spiritual support for patients and families
- Over 200 dedicated, professionally trained volunteers
- Hospice House at little or no cost to those who cannot afford the room and board fee. No one is ever turned away due to financial circumstance.
- Hospice education to spiritual leaders, school counselors and to the community
- Our Pathways program for long term, chronically ill people
- Pediatric Care Program
If you would like to be a part of this wonderful mission and help make a difference in the end-of-life experience for local citizens please contact:
Mia Cranford, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer McPeake, Development Associate, email@example.com.
You can request a copy of the Talbot Hospice current financial statement or 990 form by calling us at 410-822-6681 or writing to 586 Cynwood Drive, Easton, MD 21601-3805.
Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage. EIN: 52-1227747