Saturday, May 18 - Sunday, May 19
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Talbot County Agricultural Center
10659 Hiners Lane, Easton
Calling All Volunteers!
If you're interested in volunteering at our Talbot Kids Grief Camp , we are looking for individuals to serve in variety of capacities listed below. Roles will be assigned by our Bereavement Coordinator based on need and experience
- Guide (paired with child camper(s) for the duration of camp in a mentoring and supervisory capacity)
- Side-kick (provide support during camp: relieving Guides, helping keep campers where they need to be)
- Group Facilitator (leading group sessions, planning bereavement activities, games, and crafts)
- Assistant Group Facilitator (assists Group facilitator in leading group, planning crafts and activities)
- Activity Leader/Supervisor (non-bereavement crafts, free time activities, etc.)
- Community Outreach/Administrative (clerical, data entry, outreach, etc.)
- Meal Help (planning meals, picking up, serving, clean up, etc.)
- Camper Registration, drop off & Pick up (Pre- and Post- camper check in, registration, and camper pickup)
- Groundskeeper (trash pickup, keep grounds tidy, etc.)
- Set up/Break Down (setting up tables, chairs, putting facility equipment back)
- Safety/Security (Ensuring children stay on grounds, stay with their groups, etc.)
MANDATORY VOLUNTEER TRAINING is offered Friday, May 3, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or Saturday, May 4, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please complete the Volunteer Application below and return it to
Becky DeMattia, Bereavement Coordinator
586 Cynwood Drive
Easton, MD 21601