Thank you for your interest in Talbot Hospice! Resumes and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis as we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our outstanding team of professionals. Talbot Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your letter of inquiry with resume and application to email@example.com or 586 Cynwood Drive, Easton, Maryland, 21601, Attention: Human Resources.
Currently, the following employment opportunities are available:
DIRECTOR OF VOLUNTEER SERVICES
Talbot Hospice is accepting applications for the position of Director of Volunteer Services who will be responsible for implementation of all elements of the volunteer program including but not limited to recruitment of a broad range of volunteers that can fulfill multiple assignments; seeing to it that all the levels of training are carried out; supervision of volunteers incorporating guidance, support, direction, and accountability; ongoing documentation to and maintenance of the information system; processing and making assignments in response to volunteer requests; cooperating with staff at all levels in the agency. The Director of Volunteer Services develops and conducts volunteer orientation and training programs on a regular basis. Duties include developing an annual schedule, creating agendas, review of training materials and speakers for delivery of effective curriculum and a positive learning experience, according to regulations. The DVS implements volunteer in-services to meet regulatory requirements, maintains skills of volunteers, and provides meaningful end-of-life education.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, or degree in human services preferred
2. Minimum of two years’ experience in a health care setting preferred, or hospice and/or volunteer experience. Prior leadership roles preferred
3. Ability to supervise, coordinate, and evaluate volunteer services
4. Excellent organizational skills and experience in record-keeping and documentation of activities
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Word, and willingness and ability to learn new software
6. Excellent and grammatically correct writing, speaking, and presentation skills
7. Flexibility to be available for evening or weekend public speaking opportunities and events
8. Ability to maintain high level of urgency, customer consciousness, and service excellence
Please send cover letter and resume to Traci Corbin, Accounting & HR Benefits Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586 Cynwood Drive, Easton, MD 21601.
Talbot Hospice is accepting applications for a board certified music therapist to provide services to patients in their home and at our Hospice House on Cynwood Drive 4-8 hours per week. Must have the ability to evaluate a patient’s cognitive and motor skills and response to music stimuli. Utilization of various music techniques and materials required such as playing instruments, singing and improvisation. Individual will provide services in accordance with the hospice plan of care. Previous hands-on experience with the elderly and/or infirmed preferred. This position is considered an independent contractor.